Thursday, March 17, 2011

I finished my doll for the AFIC challenge. She turned out much different than what I had invisioned, but I am happy with how she turned out . I haven't named her yet. I made a lot of different heads and this is the one I used for this doll. I hope to use the other heads for future dolls  They are all different and  I already have ideas for some of them. I am working on a steampunk doll for the Dollstreet challenge for AFIC and hope I can use one of the heads for her. The body and clothing are finished and I just have a few more things to add and then I will see which head looks best on her. I will post a picture when she is finished.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment